- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Burgundy Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Burgundy Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Burgundy Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Eiffel View
Burgundy Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Eiffel View
Burgundy Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, End Hallway
Suite (Èlègant) (Remodeled)
Classic Suite, 1 King Bed (Remodeled)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Magnifique) (Renovated)
Burgundy Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Burgundy Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
Burgundy Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking, Eiffel View
Burgundy Room, 2 Queens, Non-Smoking, Roll-In Shower
Burgundy Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking, Mobility Tub
Burgundy Room, 1 King, Non-Smoking, Hearing Impaired
Burgundy Room, 2 Queen, Non-Smoking, Hearing Impaired
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Miracle Mile Shops and LINQ Promenade are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Flamingo Wildlife Habitat and High Roller. Consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out, and don't miss Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas, a top local attraction. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Las Vegas Eiffel Tower - 1 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 1 min walk
- Miracle Mile Shops - 2 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 2 min walk
- Zappos Theater - 11 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
About this property
Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 85.00 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 34.01 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities