- Las Vegas Eiffel Tower
- 1 min walk
- Bellagio Casino
- 1 min walk
- Miracle Mile Shops
- 2 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Miracle Mile Shops and Crystals at City Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena, or consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Las Vegas Eiffel Tower - 1 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 1 min walk
- Miracle Mile Shops - 2 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 2 min walk
- Zappos Theater - 11 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
About this property
Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service