Overview of Palms Place Hotel and Spa at the Palms Las Vegas
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Studio Suite, Balcony
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Kitchenette, Strip View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Fireplace, Strip View
About this area
Palms Place Hotel and Spa at the Palms Las Vegas is located in Las Vegas. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Orleans Arena or T-Mobile Arena. Practice your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as mountain biking and ziplining in the area. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- The Linq - 3 min drive
- Bellagio Casino - 3 min drive
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 3 min drive
- T-Mobile Arena - 4 min drive
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 7 min drive
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 5 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Palms Place Hotel and Spa at the Palms Las Vegas
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.99 and USD 19.99 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.