- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of New York-New York Hotel & Casino
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, New York-New York Hotel & Casino is on the Strip and near the airport. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the resort's location for the sightseeing.
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 2 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 2 min walk
- Park Theater - 3 min walk
- Ka Theater - 3 min walk
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 6 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 9 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Gallagher's Steakhouse – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Gonzalez y Gonzalez – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- America – Diner offering American cuisine. Open daily.
- Tom's Urban – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Chin Chin – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
New York-New York Hotel & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 for adults, USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 41.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Had major issues with getting a clean room. The staff handled it wonderfully but it was still very frustrating!