Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, New York-New York Hotel & Casino is on the Strip and near the airport. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the resort's location for the sightseeing.
- Park Theater - 3 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 4 min walk
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 9 min walk
- T-Mobile Arena - 10 min walk
- Ka Theater - 12 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 12 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 5 min drive
- Gallagher's Steakhouse – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Gonzalez y Gonzalez – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- America – Diner offering American cuisine. Open daily.
- Tom's Urban – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Chin Chin – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- 40-inch LCD TV
- Cable channels
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
- Connecting rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-compatible safe
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 for adults, USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 41.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for New York-New York Hotel & Casino
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overall my visit to this website was great I found a vey great hotel to stay in with an affordable price