Overview of Motel 6 Las Vegas - Tropicana
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Near a metro station, Motel 6 Las Vegas - Tropicana is in an area with good airport proximity. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Orleans Arena.
- Hooters Casino - 8 min walk
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 11 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 12 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 12 min walk
- Park Theater - 16 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 6 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 4 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Las Vegas - Tropicana
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I rebooked for two doubles on the first floor and got a second floor. I also asked for a military discount and the desk agent didnt give after i showed id. I stay there because its close to the airport, wont stay again, especially after being laid off. Will contact Motel6 directly.