- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino
Your dates need to occur after 2020-03-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is near the airport and near a metro station. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at The Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center.
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 10 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus - 8 min drive
- Treasure Island Casino - 8 min drive
- Mirage Volcano - 10 min drive
- High Roller - 12 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Bon Temps Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours.
- Casino Lounge – Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort