- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
On the Strip, Mandalay Bay Resort And Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at The Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, while Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Mandalay Bay Casino - 3 min walk
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 6 min walk
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 10 min walk
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay - 12 min walk
- Mandalay Bay Events Center - 12 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 18 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 6 min drive
- STRIPSTEAK – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- House of Blues – Theme restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Lupo – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Citizens Kitchen & Bar – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Border Grill – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- 42-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- In-room massage
- Iron/ironing board
- LED light bulbs
- Restaurant dining guide
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 for adults, USD 13 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 44.22 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.