Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
On the Strip, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Miracle Mile Shops and Fashion Show Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit High Roller and Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Ka Theater - 1 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 2 min walk
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 3 min walk
- Park Theater - 6 min walk
- OYO Hotel and Casino - 7 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 7 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 6 min drive
- Craftsteak – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar/Grill – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Crush – Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Emeril's – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Avenue Cafe – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Pay movies
- In-room massage
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- LED light bulbs
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19 and USD 35 for adults, USD 13 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 44.22 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Don’t stay here
They shouldn’t have been open. The staff is rude obviously they don’t want to be there. Stores and restaurants are hardly open.