- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
On the Strip, Luxor Hotel and Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Miracle Mile Shops and Fashion Show Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit High Roller and Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: MGM Grand Monorail Station is 12 minutes by foot.
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 3 min walk
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 4 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 8 min walk
- Mandalay Bay Casino - 9 min walk
- OYO Hotel and Casino - 12 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 12 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 5 min drive
- Diablos Cantina – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Public House – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Pyramid Cafe – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Backstage Deli – Delicatessen offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Centra – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Pay movies
- Connecting rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- LED light bulbs
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 39.68 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Phone calls
- Wired Internet access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 for adults, USD 12 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 39.68 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities