- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Vegas City Center
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Vegas City Center is located in Las Vegas. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out, and don't miss High Roller, a top local attraction.
- MGM Grand Casino - 14 min walk
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 16 min walk
- T-Mobile Arena - 18 min walk
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 18 min walk
- Park Theater - 18 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 2 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 9 min drive
About this property
Home2 Suites by Hilton Las Vegas City Center
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Would stay they again
Great location and great hotel with large rooms. Only downfall is that it shares parking structure with TownePlace next door and it can get hectic.