- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center)
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Studio, 2 Queen Beds
One Bedroom Suite with Full Kitchen
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Accessible (Roll-in Shower)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Hearing)
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) is in the business district and near the airport. Travelers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Fashion Show Mall and Fremont Street Experience. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Thomas and Mack Center or T-Mobile Arena. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails and skydiving in the area.
- Stratosphere Tower - 15 min walk
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 15 min walk
- Treasure Island Casino - 7 min drive
- Fashion Show Mall - 8 min drive
- Sands Expo Convention Center - 9 min drive
- SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station - 5 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center)
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 28.35 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 for adults, USD 5 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The only negative comment i have is the shower was cold! Took forever to get a little warm. Otherwise my experience was great