- Mob Museum
- 4 min walk
- Fremont Street Experience
- 5 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets
- 2 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Fremont Hotel & Casino is in an area with great shopping. Mob Museum and Neon Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Little White Wedding Chapel and Chapel of the Flowers. Check out an event or a game at Orleans Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Mob Museum - 4 min walk
- Fremont Street Experience - 5 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 2 min drive
- Stratosphere Tower - 4 min drive
- Casino at Circus Circus - 5 min drive
- SLS Las Vegas Monorail Station - 9 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Second Street Grill – Serves dinner.
- Paradise Buffet – Buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Tony Romas – Steakhouse. Serves dinner.
- Lanai Express – Diner. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Dunkin Donuts – Café. Open 24 hours.