Overview of Four Queens Hotel and Casino (No Resort Fee)
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Four Queens Casino - 1 min walk
- The D Casino Hotel - 2 min walk
- Fremont Street Experience - 4 min walk
- Mob Museum - 5 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 20 min walk
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station - 7 min drive
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 15 min drive
- Magnolias Veranda – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Hugos Cellar – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Chicago Brewing Company – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Subway – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Noble Romans Pizza – Serves lunch and dinner.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite channels
- Pay movies
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Business center
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.5 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.