AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Las Vegas hotel in Downtown Las Vegas, walk to Golden Nugget Casino
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Las Vegas, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Golden Nugget Casino and Fremont Street Experience. Mob Museum and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a casino and an outdoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 3 bars/lounges, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking.
All 694 rooms offer WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.
Four Queens Hotel and Casino (No Resort Fee)
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 3 bars/lounges. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a casino, an outdoor pool, and a vending machine. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner property. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Four Queens Hotel and Casino (No Resort Fee) is a smoke-free property.
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet hall
- Vending machine
- Total number of rooms - 694
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 1:00 PM.
Magnolias Veranda - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Hugos Cellar - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Chicago Brewing Company - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Subway - This delicatessen serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Noble Romans Pizza - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Under a canopy of 12 million lights, a 4-block pedestrians-only stretch of downtown Las Vegas known as the Fremont Street Experience presents periodic sound-and-light shows from dusk to midnight. Other outdoor entertainment includes live music, classic car displays, and holiday festivals. Four Queens opens directly onto Fremont Street, along with 9 other downtown hotel casinos, creating a lively flow of pedestrian traffic.
The Four Queens Casino provides 30,000 square feet of slots (including penny and nickel slots), video poker, single-deck blackjack, craps, roulette, and Pai Gow poker.
Royal Players Club offers complimentary membership cards that reward slot and video-poker play with cash and/or comps redeemable for food, beverages, and discounted guestrooms. Table-game play earns comps and discounts. Members 55 and older receive gift shop, guestroom, and Magnolia's Veranda restaurant discounts.
Canyon Club offers 2 full bars, a 750-square-foot dance floor, a VIP area, and video screens, and the Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show. The box office opens at 3 PM. Shows begin at 7 PM.
All schedules are subject to change.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.0 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.5 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 3 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Four Queens
- Four Queens Hotel & Casino
- Four Queens Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Four Queens Las Vegas
- Four Queens Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Four Queens Hotel Casino
- Four Queens Casino Las Vegas
- Four Queens Casino
- Four Queens Hotel Las Vegas
- 4 Queens Hotel And Casino
- Four Queens Hotel Casino No Resort Fee Las Vegas
- Four Queens Hotel Casino No Resort Fee
- Four Queens Casino No Fee Las Vegas
- Four Queens Casino No Fee
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.