Overview of Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Resort Tower King Room
Resort Tower Two Queen Room
Royal Tower King Room
Royal Tower Two Queen Room
Resort Strip View Two Queen Room
Royal Superior King Room
Resort Superior King Room
Royal Luxury Suite
Resort Luxury Suite
Resort Strip View King Room
Stay Well Resort Tower Two Queen
Stay Well Resort Tower King
About this area
On the Strip, Excalibur Hotel & Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: MGM Grand Monorail Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- MGM Grand Casino - 4 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 4 min walk
- Excalibur Casino - 8 min walk
- Park Theater - 9 min walk
- Hooters Casino - 14 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 10 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Camelot Steakhouse – Serves dinner daily.
- Dicks Last Resort – Restaurant offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Buca di Beppo – Family restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- The Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 39.68 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 for adults, USD 12 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 39.68 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We loved everything! I consider your hotel one of the best on the strip ! Praying for all of your staff during these times