Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
On the Strip, Excalibur Hotel & Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: MGM Grand Monorail Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 4 min walk
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 6 min walk
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 6 min walk
- Excalibur Casino - 8 min walk
- OYO Hotel and Casino - 14 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 10 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 6 min drive
- Buca di Beppo – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Johnny Rockets – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Baja Fresh – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Dick's Last Resort – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Drenched Bar & Grill – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch on select days.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 42-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite channels
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
- Connecting rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- LED light bulbs
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 39.68 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 for adults, USD 12 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 39.68 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
Beds were super comfortable and room was nice. The hallway stank of weed, and the lobby stank of stale cigarettes.