- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations - Center Strip
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Premier Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Kitchen
Studio, 1 King Bed, Kitchenette
Suite, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Premier Suite, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Suite, 4 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Premium Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Accessible, Kitchen
Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Accessible, Kitchen (Mobility & Hearing)
Studio, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Kitchenette (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 2 Bedrooms, Accessible, Corner
Premium Room, 2 Bedrooms, Accessible
Studio, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Kitchenette (Hearing)
Premium Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Premier Suite, 4 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Grand Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Grand Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Grand Studio, 1 King Bed, Kitchenette
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations - Center Strip is connected to a shopping center. Travelers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Crystals at City Center and Miracle Mile Shops. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like mountain biking and hiking/biking trails, or hop on a moped rental nearby and take a self-guided tour around Las Vegas.
- Crystals at City Center - 5 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 6 min walk
- ARIA Fine Art Collection - 6 min walk
- Miracle Mile Shops - 6 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 7 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 10 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Starbucks Coffee – Pool-view coffee shop offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
- Poolside Bar & Grill – Poolside café with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch on select days.
- Lobby Bar – Pool-view café with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- In-Room Dining – Open daily.
About this property
Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations - Center Strip
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.35 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 40 for adults, USD 10 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We appreciated the Magic mile shops that provided discounts and easy access. Less need to get away to other places.