- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Days Inn by Wyndham Las Vegas Wild Wild West Gambling Hall
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the city center, Days Inn by Wyndham Las Vegas Wild Wild West Gambling Hall is in an area with good airport proximity. Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore The Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- MGM Grand Casino - 16 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 16 min walk
- T-Mobile Arena - 19 min walk
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 19 min walk
- Park Theater - 20 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 3 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Dennys – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Las Vegas Wild Wild West Gambling Hall
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 18.13 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 28.35 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities