AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Las Vegas resort in Las Vegas Strip, walk to SLS Las Vegas Casino
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Las Vegas resort is located on the Strip, within 1 mi (2 km) of Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas Convention Center. Las Vegas North Premium Outlets and T-Mobile Arena are also within 3 mi (5 km). Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station is 14 minutes by foot and SLS Las Vegas Monorail Station is 16 minutes.
5 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools, and 6 bars/lounges are available at this resort. Self parking is free. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli are onsite.
All 3773 rooms offer WiFi, room service, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and phones.
Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park
Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park features 2 outdoor swimming pools and 2 spa tubs along with a waterslide and a seasonal outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the resort's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 6 bars/lounges and a poolside bar.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. This family-friendly resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 3773
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms:
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
Vince Neil - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
THE Steak House - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Circus Buffet - This buffet restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Starbucks - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
Blue Iguana - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Experience one of the world's largest permanent circuses, showcasing free world-class acts. Aerialists, trapeze artists, acrobats, and jugglers perform daily on the Midway level. There is no cover charge.
The Adventuredome features 25 rides and attractions including the Canyon Blaster, a double-loop roller coaster; Sling Shot; Inverter; and the Sand Pirates water ride. Junior and family rides include a balloon Ferris wheel, carousel, train ride, and bumper cars. The 4D theater shows "Ice Age: No Time For Nuts 4-D" and "Sponge Bob Square Pants 4D." Admission into the park is complimentary. Ride tickets and all day ride passes are available. Clown shows are complimentary.
Circus Circus Midway has 200 carnival and classic games. Tickets may be redeemed for premium prizes.
Casino features include 2,200 slot and video machines, and 88 table games including the Rockin' Party Pit that pays double on Blackjack. A newly remodeled Race & Sports Book with 32 high-definition TVs and modern furnishings is on site. Casino patrons must be at least 21 years old.
Vince Neil's Eat*Drink*Party offers free nightly entertainment and features flair bartending shows.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools and 2 spa tubs are on site. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a waterslide.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Resort fee: USD 36.28 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18.99 and USD 18.99 for adults, USD 12.99 and USD 12.99 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 32.68 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Circus Circus
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Las Vegas
- Circus Hotel & Casino
- Circus Circus Hotel Casino Theme Park
- Circus Circus Hotel And Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Nevada
- Circus Circus Review
- Circus Circus Casino Theme Park Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Hotel Casino Theme Park Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Casino Theme Park
- Circus Circus Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Casino Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Casino Theme Pa
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from March to November. Pool access available from 9 AM to 8 PM.The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.