- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Best Western McCarran Inn
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the business district, Best Western McCarran Inn is in an area with good airport proximity. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Crystals at City Center. Consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out, and don't miss High Roller, a top local attraction.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas - 7 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 6 min drive
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 6 min drive
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 7 min drive
- Hooters Casino - 8 min drive
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 4 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 3 min drive
About this property
Best Western McCarran Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property only accepts credit cards for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted. Prepaid debit cards are not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
I’d wake up each morning to the cleaners gabbing and laughing loudly right outside my door. That would wake me up. Otherwise, it was a pleasant stay.