Photo gallery for Bellagio
Overview of Bellagio
4.2/5 Very Good
- Pet friendly
- Air conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
- Bellagio Casino3 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino4 min walk
- T-Mobile Arena20 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)7 min drive
About this area
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art - 1 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 3 min walk
- Fountains of Bellagio - 4 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 4 min walk
- T-Mobile Arena - 20 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 12 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 7 min drive
- Prime Steakhouse – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Sadelles – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Lago by Julian Serrano – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Mayfair Supper Club – Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Noodles – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include laptop-compatible safes and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages, change of towels, and change of bedsheets can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on request.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.