- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, Bellagio is on the Strip and near the airport. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Bellagio Casino - 1 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 1 min walk
- Fountains of Bellagio - 2 min walk
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art - 3 min walk
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens - 6 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 8 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 6 min drive
- Prime Steakhouse – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Sadelles – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Lago by Julian Serrano – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Mayfair Supper Club – Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Noodles – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pillow-top mattress
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- 40-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- iPod dock
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Connecting rooms available
- In-room massage
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-compatible safe
- LED light bulbs
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 51.02 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 55 for adults, USD 15 and USD 35 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 51.02 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 175.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.