Overview of ARIA Resort & Casino
Your dates need to occur after 2020-03-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
On the Strip, ARIA Resort & Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Crystals at City Center and Fashion Show Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena, or consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Bellagio Casino - 6 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 15 min walk
- Park Theater - 16 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 17 min walk
- Casino at Aria - 17 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 14 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Carbone – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Bardot Brasserie – Brasserie with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Sage – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Julian Serrano – Restaurant with a bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Jean-Georges Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
ARIA Resort & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I love the Aria and we went amidst the COVID virus, we visited just days before the strip closed. Honestly the staff was exceptional, the hotel was clean and you could see lots of extra measures in place. It was still a great experience!