First day housekeeping only bought towels. We had to call and request the bed be made up and etc. We weren’t asking the sheets to be changed just the bed to be made up. Once we asked housekeeping did a good job. The prices in the mini frig were beyond ridiculous!!!! Pool security was very tight could hardly take your mask down to take a drink.
Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, ARIA Resort & Casino is connected to a shopping center. Park Theater and Smith Center for the Performing Arts are cultural highlights and Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and golf lessons. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 5 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 6 min walk
- Park Theater - 19 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 19 min walk
- Casino at Aria - 1 min drive
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 12 min walk
- McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 6 min drive
- Carbone – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Bardot Brasserie – Brasserie with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner on select days, happy hour available.
- Salt and Ivy – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Catch – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner on select days.
- Javiers – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Premium bedding
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 42-inch LCD TV
- Digital channels
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- In-room massage
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-compatible safe
- LED light bulbs
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 51.02 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 40 for adults, USD 15 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 51.02 per night (rates may vary)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for ARIA Resort & Casino
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort