AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelOcean-view hotel with a poolside bar, near Whalers Village
Popular property highlights
Located in Lahaina, this beachfront hotel is next to a golf course and within a 10-minute walk of Kaanapali Beach and Whalers Village. Black Rock is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) away.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as spa services or a playground.
All 432 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and TVs. Ceiling fans, hair dryers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. Summer fun is a breeze at Kaanapali Beach Hotel with activities like surfing/boogie boarding, snorkeling, and rafting.
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool and a garden. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Kaanapali Beach Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Children's games
- Water dispenser
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool 1
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 372
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shared microwave
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 432
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Pro shop
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café 1
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machine
- Beach towels
- Golf cart
- Wedding services
- Golf clubs (equipment)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
Kaanapali Beach Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rafting on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29.17 for adults and USD 17.71 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- Kaanapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel
- Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Maui/Lahaina
- The Whaler Maui
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Whaler Kaanapali Beach
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Lahaina
- Hotel Ka Anapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel Maui/Lahaina
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel Hotel
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel Hotel Lahaina
We should mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times and massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.