Overview of Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Suite, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Ocean View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View
Studio, Garden View
Studio, Ocean View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Garden View
Studio, Garden View - EXT
About this area
Located in Lahaina, Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach is in the historical district and on the beach. Lahaina Harbor and Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kaanapali Beach and Black Rock. Looking to get your feet wet? Snorkeling, parasailing and windsurfing adventures can be found near the property.
- Whalers Village - 2 min walk
- Kaanapali Beach - 5 min walk
- Kaanapali Golf Courses - 9 min walk
- Black Rock - 12 min walk
- Kahekili Beach - 6 min drive
- Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Station - 7 min drive
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 44 min drive
About this property
Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.60 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-087-049-0112-01. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Smallest condo that I have ever seen. Right on the ocean.