- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Royal Hawaiian Center
- 6 min walk
- Waikiki Beach
- 8 min walk
- International Market Place
- 9 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighborhood, Real Select Vacations at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach is in the historical district and near the beach. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Aloha Stadium.
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 6 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 8 min walk
- International Market Place - 9 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 11 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 21 min drive
- The Market – Open daily.
- Sushi Sho – Open daily.
- Dean & Deluca – Open daily.
About this property
Real Select Vacations at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed at this hotel 2 weeks ago and that was why I came back. However, the stay this time was unfortunately not as good as last time. I think there is a problem with internal communication through the lobby desk, concierge, to housekeeping as I’ve asked a few times for the sofa bed, but our sofa was never serviced to be a bed during the stay. Also, we only received 2 complimentary chocolates on the first day and never for the rest. I'm only pointing these 2 out because the rest was as amazing as our previous stay it is such a shame! I still love this hotel and I would definitely come back when I am in Waikiki next time.