- Royal Hawaiian Center
- 4 min walk
- International Market Place
- 7 min walk
- Waikiki Beach
- 8 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighborhood, Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head, while Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Aloha Stadium, and consider making time for Honolulu Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 4 min walk
- International Market Place - 7 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 8 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 9 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 16 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Spada Bar & Restaurant – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
it was a good stay my daughter ended up getting sick and the hotel allowed her a late check out They were very nice the hotel is close to everything rooms are small though