- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Aston Mahana at Kaanapali
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Room, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Oceanfront
Premium Room, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, Oceanfront
Room, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront
Premium Room, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront
Room, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Oceanfront
Premium Room, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Oceanfront
Premium Studio, Kitchen, Oceanfront
Studio, Kitchen, Oceanfront
Studio, Kitchen, Oceanfront
About this area
Located in Lahaina, Aston Mahana at Kaanapali is in the historical district and on the beach. Lahaina Harbor and Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kaanapali Beach and Black Rock. With scuba diving, snorkeling, and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Kahekili Beach - 1 min walk
- Kahana Beach - 5 min drive
- Whalers Village - 6 min drive
- Kaanapali Beach - 7 min drive
- Black Rock - 8 min drive
- Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Station - 14 min drive
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 50 min drive
About this property
Aston Mahana at Kaanapali
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.88 per accommodation, per night
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The units have the best view on the island. They are located within 50 feet of the water, and all face Lanai and Molokai, and the sunsets. During February and March there is a constant stream of hundreds of whales in view. The place is located in a relatively quiet, tree covered area of Kanapali. Unlike some places, parking is free.