AARP Travel Center Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel with free parking, near Grand Canyon Visitor Center
Popular property highlights
Situated in a national park, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Grand Canyon Clinic, Grand Canyon Visitor Center, and Mather Point. Hopi House and Yavapai Point are also within 1 mi (2 km). Grand Canyon Railway is 22 minutes by foot.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station.
All 358 rooms offer flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. Hair dryers, phones, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Yavapai Lodge - Inside the Park
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Grand Canyon hotel also offers multilingual staff, a fireplace in the lobby, and shopping on site. A complimentary area shuttle within 1 mi is available for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Yavapai Lodge - Inside the Park is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 358
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Number of bathrooms -
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Yavapai Lodge Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is: 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $5 and USD $16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Yavapai Lodge Grand Canyon
- Yavapai Inside The Park Canyon
- Yavapai Grand Canyon
- Yavapai Hotel Grand Canyon National Park
- Yavapai Lodge - Inside the Park Hotel
- Yavapai Lodge - Inside the Park Grand Canyon
- Yavapai Lodge - Inside the Park Hotel Grand Canyon
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.