Overview of The Westerner Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Super Deluxe, 1 queen bed
Basic Single Room, 1 Twin Bed
About this area
In the historical district and near a train station, The Westerner Motel is in a walkable area with good shopping. Wild West Junction and Elephant Rocks Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kaibab National Forest Headquarters and Buckskinner Park. Bearizona and Grand Canyon Deer Farm are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with rafting nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the motel's location for the nightlife.
- Thunder Eagle Native Art - 4 min walk
- Buckskinner Park - 9 min walk
- Wild West Junction - 12 min walk
- Kaibab National Forest Headquarters - 12 min walk
- Elephant Rocks Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Williams Depot - 9 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 35 min drive
About this property
The Westerner Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: USD 5.95 per accommodation, per night
- Towels/sheets: USD 2.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location in town, everything within walking distance. Brick walled construction made for good sound proofing between rooms. All the updated amenities you'd want for an affordable stay.