Overview of The Grand Hotel at the Grand Canyon
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony
About this area
Located in Grand Canyon, The Grand Hotel at the Grand Canyon is near the airport. Bright Angel Lodge and Phantom Ranch are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canyon National Park and Grand Canyon Visitor Center. Discover the area's water adventures with rafting nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- National Geographic Grand Canyon Visitor Center - 7 min walk
- Canyon View Information Center - 10 min drive
- Grand Canyon Clinic - 11 min drive
- Grand Canyon Backcountry Information Center - 13 min drive
- South Kaibab Trailhead - 13 min drive
- Grand Canyon Railway - 15 min drive
- Canyon Star Steakhouse – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Canyon Star Saloon – Open daily.
About this property
The Grand Hotel at the Grand Canyon
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.