Overview of Star Hotel Route 66 Grand Canyon
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave
About this area
Located in Williams, Star Hotel Route 66 Grand Canyon is near a train station. Wild West Junction and Elephant Rocks Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Bearizona and Grand Canyon Deer Farm.
- Thunder Eagle Native Art - 2 min walk
- Wild West Junction - 3 min walk
- Buckskinner Park - 15 min walk
- Kaibab National Forest Headquarters - 18 min walk
- Bearizona - 3 min drive
- Williams Depot - 6 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 35 min drive
About this property
Star Hotel Route 66 Grand Canyon
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort