Overview of Rodeway Inn & Suites Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 Butler Ave
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Rodeway Inn & Suites Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 Butler Ave is located in Flagstaff. Lowell Observatory is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Walnut Canyon National Monument and Oak Creek Canyon.
- Flagstaff Convention and Visitors Bureau - 3 min drive
- Heritage Square - 6 min drive
- Flagstaff Plaza Shopping Center - 6 min drive
- Flagstaff City Hall - 6 min drive
- Walkup Skydome - 8 min drive
- Flagstaff Station - 6 min drive
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 9 min drive
- Country Host Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Porkys Pub – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Rodeway Inn & Suites Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 Butler Ave
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Utility surcharge: USD 7.77 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 15 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
property is in a nice location. didn't like during the covid-19 that a resort fee was imposed and no breakfast and some other items such as sauna was not available