Overview of Residence Inn by Marriott Flagstaff
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Studio, Multiple Beds
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, City View, Corner
Executive Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Flagstaff, Residence Inn by Marriott Flagstaff is in the historical district and near a train station. Heritage Square and Lowell Observatory are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Arizona Snowbowl and Forest Highlands Golf Club. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Flagstaff Convention and Visitors Bureau - 1 min walk
- Flagstaff City Hall - 1 min walk
- Heritage Square - 4 min walk
- Theatrikos Theatre - 4 min walk
- Flagstaff Plaza Shopping Center - 12 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 5 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 10 min drive
About this property
Residence Inn by Marriott Flagstaff
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 9 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Comfortable beds and very convenient downtown location.