- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Red Feather Lodge
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Refrigerator & Microwave (Hotel)
Economy Room, 2 Queen Beds (Motel)
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed (Hotel)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Refrigerator & Microwave (Hotel - Rollaway Bed Available)
Economy Double Room (Motel)
About this area
Located in Grand Canyon, Red Feather Lodge is in the business district and near the airport. Shoppers can check out Hopi House, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Grand Canyon National Park and Grand Canyon Visitor Center.
- National Geographic Grand Canyon Visitor Center - 4 min walk
- Grand Canyon National Park - 3 min drive
- South Bass Trail - 10 min drive
- South Kaibab Trailhead - 13 min drive
- Grand Canyon Backcountry Information Center - 15 min drive
- Grand Canyon Railway - 15 min drive
- Plaza Bonita – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Red Feather Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location was good, only five-minute drive to Grand Canyon entrance. There were a couple of stores where you can pick up the foods. I enjoyed the stay. Thanks a lot.