Overview of Motel 6 Williams, AZ - West - Grand Canyon
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the city center and near a train station, Motel 6 Williams, AZ - West - Grand Canyon is in an area with good shopping. Kaibab National Forest Headquarters and Buckskinner Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Bearizona and Grand Canyon Deer Farm. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing.
- Kaibab National Forest Headquarters - 15 min walk
- Wild West Junction - 17 min walk
- Bearizona - 7 min drive
- Elephant Rocks Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Grand Canyon Deer Farm - 11 min drive
- Williams Depot - 12 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 35 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Williams, AZ - West - Grand Canyon
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Rude and disrespectful
Bedside table had dried on food on it. Staff is rude. When I walked in to check in the middle aged lady said "what do you want" I've never been there before so absolutely no reason for their rude behavior. Then instead of checking me in she took the young man that later. Checked me in aside so they could continue their private discussion that was taking place as I was walking in.