Overview of Little America Flagstaff
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Grand Room, 1 King Bed
Grand Room, 1 King Bed, Park View
Grand Room, 2 Queen Beds
Grand Room, 2 Queen Beds, Park View
About this area
Located in Flagstaff, Little America Flagstaff is near the airport. Arizona Snowbowl and Forest Highlands Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bushmaster Park and Thorpe Park. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the snowshoeing and snowmobiling. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Heritage Square - 6 min drive
- Flagstaff Plaza Shopping Center - 7 min drive
- Flagstaff Convention and Visitors Bureau - 7 min drive
- Flagstaff City Hall - 7 min drive
- Theatrikos Theatre - 7 min drive
- Flagstaff Station - 6 min drive
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 9 min drive
- Little America Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Hot Grill and Deli – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Little America Flagstaff
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 20 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We honestly loved everything about little America! It was an awesome place and by far the best hotel we’ve ever been too and stayed at!