- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Aspen InnSuites Flagstaff/Grand Canyon
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
King Room with 2 King Beds
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
In the city center and near a train station, Hotel Aspen InnSuites Flagstaff/Grand Canyon is in an area with good shopping. Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra and West of the Moon Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Arizona Snowbowl and Forest Highlands Golf Club. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Heritage Square - 14 min walk
- Flagstaff Convention and Visitors Bureau - 17 min walk
- Flagstaff City Hall - 18 min walk
- Theatrikos Theatre - 18 min walk
- Flagstaff Plaza Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- Flagstaff Station - 13 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 12 min drive
About this property
Hotel Aspen InnSuites Flagstaff/Grand Canyon
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Staff & service
The front desk receptionist was lacking in basic manners. She was totally lacking in the basics of how to get the TV to operate in viewing more than one channel. We gave up on getting any help. The next day we encountered a new front desk receptionist who understood our issue with the TV and was able to guide us through the idiosyncratic Issues of the TV remote control and how you have to point the remote down towards the control box under the desk near the floor. Therefore one must sit on the bottom edge of the bed to change channels. Crazy.