- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Aspen InnSuites Flagstaff/Grand Canyon
Explore the area
Your dates need to occur after 2020-04-08. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a train station, Hotel Aspen InnSuites Flagstaff/Grand Canyon is in an area with good shopping. Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra and West of the Moon Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Arizona Snowbowl and Forest Highlands Golf Club. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Heritage Square - 14 min walk
- Flagstaff Convention and Visitors Bureau - 17 min walk
- Flagstaff City Hall - 18 min walk
- Theatrikos Theatre - 18 min walk
- Flagstaff Plaza Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- Flagstaff Station - 13 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 10 min drive
About this property
Hotel Aspen InnSuites Flagstaff/Grand Canyon
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Rooms were VERY small. he road into the hotel was very busy and without a traffic light, getting into and out of the lot was difficult.