- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Highlander Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Highlander Motel is located in Williams. Wild West Junction and Elephant Rocks Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Bearizona and Grand Canyon Deer Farm.
- Thunder Eagle Native Art - 4 min walk
- Buckskinner Park - 8 min walk
- Kaibab National Forest Headquarters - 12 min walk
- Wild West Junction - 12 min walk
- Elephant Rocks Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Williams Depot - 9 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 40 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: USD 5.95 per accommodation, per night
- Towels/sheets: USD 2.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The room was very basic, but clean.