- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Grand Canyon Railway Hotel
Your dates need to occur after 2020-04-08. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Williams, Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is in the historical district and near a train station. Wild West Junction and Elephant Rocks Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kaibab National Forest Headquarters and Buckskinner Park. Bearizona and Grand Canyon Deer Farm are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing.
- Thunder Eagle Native Art - 2 min walk
- Wild West Junction - 6 min walk
- Buckskinner Park - 14 min walk
- Kaibab National Forest Headquarters - 18 min walk
- Bearizona - 3 min drive
- Williams Depot - 2 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 34 min drive
- Spensers Pub – Open daily.
- Fred Harvey Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Grand Canyon Railway Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Due to the pandemic & weather forecast we left atter paying for one more nights stay and they would not refund our money. All the amenities were closed & they were not taking any further customers. This is wrong in my estimation. I want my money refunded & will be contacting my credit card today!!