- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Grand Canyon Plaza Hotel
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on AARP Travel Center. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon Plaza Hotel is in the historical district and near the airport. Phantom Ranch is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canyon National Park and Grand Canyon Visitor Center. Rafting offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding, hiking/biking trails, and mountain biking nearby.
- National Geographic Grand Canyon Visitor Center - 3 min walk
- Canyon View Information Center - 10 min drive
- Grand Canyon Clinic - 11 min drive
- South Kaibab Trailhead - 13 min drive
- Grand Canyon Backcountry Information Center - 16 min drive
- Grand Canyon Railway - 15 min drive
- JJKs – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Bourbon Lounge – Open on select days.
- Wagon Wheel Saloon – Sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Grand Canyon Plaza Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14 for adults and USD 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
I was surprised with COVID -19 conditions they were not cleaning more. Didn’t see anyone wiping down doors or rails or anything. When I got to my room no toilet paper.. called to get some The doors to get into the hallway were not working called again... the. I tried to take a shower ..: no hot water.... I called again and Cedric was very annoyed by me.. asking for things.. I asked for the manager and spoke to Cris.. he was very nice... got everything fixed and said he would give me free breakfast the next day... when I went up.. no one new anything about the free breakfast. We did not have anyone come clean our room for the three nights we were there.. they said they were not cleaning rooms because of COVID but I did see people cleanings others rooms.. no sure about this one.