Overview of El Tovar - Inside the Park
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed Street Level
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed Street Level
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Grand Canyon, El Tovar - Inside the Park is near a train station. Bright Angel Lodge and Phantom Ranch are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canyon Visitor Center and Yavapai Point.
- Hopi House - 1 min walk
- Grand Canyon National Park Superintendent's Residence - 2 min walk
- Bright Angel History Room - 6 min walk
- Bright Angel Lodge - 6 min walk
- Lookout Studio - 6 min walk
- Grand Canyon Railway - 3 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 100 min drive
- The El Tovar Dining Room – Fine-dining restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The El Tovar Cocktail Lou – Open daily.
About this property
El Tovar - Inside the Park
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.