Overview of Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Business Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
About this area
Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff is located in Flagstaff. While the natural beauty of Buffalo Park and Walnut Canyon National Monument can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can check out Arizona Snowbowl. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including snowboarding, skiing, and ski lifts.
- Heritage Square - 6 min drive
- Flagstaff Plaza Shopping Center - 6 min drive
- Flagstaff City Hall - 6 min drive
- Theatrikos Theatre - 6 min drive
- Walkup Skydome - 8 min drive
- Flagstaff Station - 6 min drive
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 9 min drive
- The Northern Pines – Family restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Days Hotel by Wyndham Flagstaff
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 for adults, USD 6 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked how the rooms were clean and service was really good. My children enjoyed the pool. I didnt like how the elevator was out of service but got exercise anyway ;)