Overview of Canyon Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Flagstaff, Canyon Inn is near a train station. Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra and Doris Harper White Community Playhouse are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Arizona Snowbowl and Forest Highlands Golf Club. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
- Flagstaff City Hall - 10 min walk
- Flagstaff Convention and Visitors Bureau - 10 min walk
- Heritage Square - 12 min walk
- Theatrikos Theatre - 13 min walk
- Northern Arizona University - 18 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 10 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 10 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
We were under the impression it would be a suite, but it did not seem to be a suite. Also, I had reserved the room as 2 queen beds, but the manager attempted to give us 1 king bed room instead, until I corrected him. Many of the fixtures (cabinets, drawers) were falling apart and the tv had a giant grey stripe that ran down the middle of it. Lastly, I kept thinking it smelled like old socks in the room by the bed i slept on. When i took a flashlight and looked in the morning, it was dried dog poop on the floor. I will not stay here again