Overview of Hotel Gosford
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Classic Twin Room
Classic Double Room
About this area
Located in Gosford, Hotel Gosford is near a train station. Australian Reptile Park is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Terrigal Beach and Copacabana Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Central Coast Stadium or The Entertainment Grounds. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Central Coast Stadium - 10 min walk
- Gosford Golf Course - 11 min walk
- The Entertainment Grounds - 19 min walk
- Erina Fair - 12 min drive
- Australian Reptile Park - 12 min drive
- Point Clare Station - 7 min drive
- Tascott Station - 14 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 71 min drive
- 1926 Brasserie – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
Great location near shops and railway station. historic building has an old atmosphere