Overview of Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel and Residences
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
King Deluxe Room
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
King Guest Room
King Relaxation Room with Lounge Access
King Relaxation Suite with Lounge Access
1 Bedroom Residence
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms Residence Ocean View
2 Bedrooms Residence
2 Bedrooms Residence Ocean View
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms Residence Ocean View
4 Bedrooms Residence Ocean View
4 Bedroom Penthouse
About this area
Located in Surfers Paradise, Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel and Residences is connected to a shopping center. Cavill Avenue and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Sea World and Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast and Warner Bros. Movie World. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Cavill Avenue - 1 min walk
- Timezone - 2 min walk
- Surfers Paradise Beach - 4 min walk
- Infinity Attraction - 4 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance - 4 min walk
- Broadbeach South Light Rail Station - 7 min drive
- Helensvale Station - 16 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 39 min drive
- Catch Restaurant – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Food Store – Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel and Residences
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39.00 for adults and AUD 19.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Our room was beautiful, spacious with a large bathroom. It was my daughters 22nd birthday and the very helpful friendly front counter lady sent us up a complimentary bottle of bubbles. What's not to love about the Hilton. Totally recommend 😎