- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Seaport Inn & Marina
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-675-4318
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Fairhaven, Seaport Inn & Marina is in the historical district and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Phoenix State Reservation and Buttonwood Park Zoo, while New Bedford Art Museum and New Bedford Whaling Museum are cultural highlights. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.
- Millicent Library - 10 min walk
- Fairhaven Town Hall - 10 min walk
- Seamen's Bethel - 3 min drive
- New Bedford Whaling Museum - 3 min drive
- New Bedford Seastreak Ferry Terminal - 4 min drive
- Bourne Buzzards Bay Station - 27 min drive
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 42 min drive
- Seaport Inn Grill – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
- Pier 4170 – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
About this property
Seaport Inn & Marina
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0003140940. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We did NOT stay here. The conditions of this place were completely unacceptable for our children. It was NOT sanitary.